As a user of a project hosted on the OSIRIM platform, you have an account on this platform:
- The connection to this platform is done using the SSH protocol (Secure Shell) from your workstation under Linux, Windows or Mac environment. Under Windows environment, we advise you to use the software MobaXterm
- Open a console and connect (via SSH, port 22) to the server 'osirim-slurm' :
Once the connection is established on osirim-slurm.irit.fr, you can start using the platform (on Linux CentOS7). You can save your data in the storage area dedicated to your project, create a script, launch a job on the calculation cluster, …
Storage of data and treatments :
- Each user of the platform has a home user located under /users/…/
This user directory is not made to store binary programs, corpora and results ... you just store your program (c, python, java ..), your documentation ... if you want.
- Data is organized by projects under the /projets/… directory
You can save your data in the storage area dedicated to your project (example: /projets/melodi/ ...), create a script, launch a job on the computing cluster, ... It is in this directory that you have to manage your data, corpus and the results of your treatments.
- The software available on the platform is located under the /logiciels/... directory
For all available software, see the section "Available software"